Pilates' original two books in
one expanded volume:
The new "Pilates Evolution" includes Joe's 1934 "Your Health" and 1945 "Return to Life through Contrology", along with chapters covering the latest advances in 21st Century Pilates training.
Search Inside Posts
- 100-Plus Greenberg Traurig Attorneys Recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2015 Guide to Outstanding Lawyers
- Michael Management Corporation Celebrates Its 15th Year As A Leader And Innovator In SAP Software Training
- Mtell Summit 1.0 Achieves SAP Certification as Powered by SAP HANA?; Prescriptive Analytics Solution Supports Asset-Intensive Industries
- Atlanta Plastic Surgery Practice Perimeter Plastic Surgery Launches a Private Label Skin Care Line
- Actively Learn Teams Up With HarperCollins Publishers To Provide Popular Trade Titles To Schools
Tag Archives: Cool
A few nice copyright infringement images I found: For Dave Gorman Image by JamieThompson in the absense of a workin scanner, here’s a poor photo of the offending article. I Will Crowdscrape Image by Los Amigos Del Fuego I Will … Continue reading
Check out these copyright infringement images: Wired Magazine Breaks CC license? (RESOLVED) Image by TaranRampersad Issue has been resolved. Reference this. Here’s where. Here’s the image. And… here’s the Creative Commons License linked to from the image. READ: Non-Commercial. Further … Continue reading
Check out these copyright infringement images: copyright takedown notice Image by aallingh Not even 24 hours after I posted a video for an alternate ending I made for Letters to Juliet, it was taken down for copyright infringement.